The Good News: We have been allowed to remain open as an essential business. We are here to serve you in the best ways we can.
The Bad News: This pandemic is likely worse than we thought. No one is invincible. It is paramount that everyone remain as healthy as possible while we figure this out.
- Our waiting room is closed in the interest of social distancing.
- We encourage vehicle drop-off and pick-up at arm’s length; use drop-off envelopes or toss your keys through the bay door slot.
- Essential communication will be handled by telephone, email, and text. Our shop information is:
- Main telephone with voice mail: 970-482-3971
- Main email address: [email protected]
- Pat’s cell phone: 970-219-2722 (text encouraged)
- Jeff’s cell phone: 307-223-6245 (text encouraged)
- If helpful we can make arrangements to pick up and drop off your vehicle.
- Payment over the phone is encouraged, as is after-hours vehicle pickup.
- Use the NAPA EasyPay credit card to spread your payments evenly over 6 months with no fees / no interest. Apply online at www.mysynchrony.com.
- Please consider disinfecting your vehicles as possible before service, so that our technicians remain healthy to serve you.
Thank you for your business and for your consideration in keeping everyone safe!
See you around the shop,