We are seeking an experienced Automotive Technician to join our team! We are looking for someone who shares our passion and energy for delivering excellent customer service.
ASE certifications, computer skills, diagnostic skills, drivability, and alignment experience are pluses. 5+ years experience desired.
We believe in training and continuing education to stay abreast of this evolving industry. Must be willing to work on all makes and models, must have your own tools and a valid driver's license.
Monday through Friday work week (no weekends), paid vacations, paid uniforms, paid holidays. Weekly paychecks (Friday).
A Service Advisor greets customers, listens to their concerns and addresses inquiries as necessary, writes reports of vehicle’s condition, and delivers information to one of our technicians. Requires excellent and professional phone skills, customer service and basic knowledge of the automotive industry/repairs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of a Service Advisor
- Answers phones and schedules appointments as needed
- Oversee schedule and workflow
- Inquires as to reason for customer visit
- Takes detailed notes with regard to customer’s vehicles issues
- Asks follow up questions as necessary
- Enters customer’s and vehicle information in company database
- Provides forms for customers to sign
- Draws up work order with specific details
- Assigns vehicle inspection to technician
- Acts as liaison between customer and vehicle technician
- Provides cost estimates
- Imparts information to customer regarding the work/service needed by the technician
- Answers customer questions regarding condition of the vehicle, wait time and cost
- Explains terminology and the nature of work completed to customer
- Order parts for repairs to be completed
- Call customers to inform them of changes in service or to let them know their vehicle is ready for pick-up
- Explains billing details to customer
- Process customer payments
- Refers customer to manager as necessary
Interested parties please submit your resume below.