By driving through the Rapid Screen setup along the side of the road and having two consecutive passing readings in the year before your test/renewal is due, you can avoid the trip to the testing station. This link
will show you where the vans are parked for the week. Many times there are two or even three vans parked on the I 25 south bound on ramps at Mulberry, Prospect, and/or Harmony. A quick trip out to the freeway and some down and up driving may be all it takes.
1. two consecutive trips with a passing grade
2. the trips must be at two different sites if on the same day
3. the tests must not occur within the two months before your due date as the reports will not be available to the county
4. you can start the drive through process up to one year before your tags are set to renew
5. YOU NEED TO BE ACCELERATING AS YOU PASS THROUGH THE TEST LANE,